3900 Auburn Drive
Watch the video slide show here.
List Price: $750,000
- Four bedrooms and four baths.
- Set on a 1-acre lot that juts out into Huntingdon Pond.
- Completely and beautifully renovated by Warren Home Restorations.
- Wonderful entertaining spaces both inside and outside.
- Expansive windows throughout to take advantage of the views.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite, stainless, and custom cabinets.
- First-floor master suite with fireplace.
- Master bath features whirlpool tub and separate steam shower.
- Climate-controlled wine cellar/tasting room with artistic finishes.
- Exercise room in lower level.
- Water filter/ionization system for the whole house.
- Built-in speakers in almost every room.
- Two-car attached garage.
- Finished Square Feet: 4,364
- 2010 Taxes: $8,635
- School District: Hopkins
For more information and/or to arrange a showing, contact:
Kate Walsh, REALTOR
Lakes Area Realty
Listing provided courtesy of Coldwell Banker Burnet.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Lasted updated on September 17, 2010 at 21:29pm.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Lakes Area Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. DesignHouse9 is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of DesignHouse9 and Lakes Area Realty, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.