Weekly Real Estate Update
June 17, 2013
Sellers are finally starting to catch up with strong buyer demand, but at the rate that homes are being snatched up, the influx of new listings will need to be more than a short-term addition. Rising home prices, fewer days on market and more homes being sold all support a positive public opinion about real estate. The following local stats shed more light on the current market.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending June 8:
• New Listings increased 23.2% to 1,951
• Pending Sales increased 12.0% to 1,329
• Inventory decreased 21.7% to 14,569
For the month of May:
• Median Sales Price increased 14.8% to $194,000
• Days on Market decreased 29.8% to 87
• Percent of Original List Price Received increased 2.5% to 97.0%
• Months Supply of Inventory decreased 30.6% to 3.4
As reported by the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
Interested in buying or selling real estate?
Contact the Walsh Sisters. We’d love to help you make your next move.
Ellen and Kate Walsh
Coldwell Banker Burnet